I also love shopping. But I’m constantly frustrated by the fact that sport-specific gear is overpriced. It’s a real turn off and causes me to make do with what I have and activate the Dutch heritage in me to seek out good deals.
But there is something better than getting a good deal on quality stuff. Getting that stuff for free!
To share the love, I’m holding another contest with Wayfair to give away a $60 gift certificate to use on any of their sites.
If you win, you could use the money to pick up a gift for the holidays or maybe buy yourself something you didn’t get. And while you could use this $60 for fitness gear, you don’t have to. They have lots of sites: luggage stores, housewares stores, tool stores, furniture stores, outdoors stores, and lots more (click here to see the full list of options).
So here are the details:
- To enter, email me a photo from a fitness-related event or activity that you took part in (or served as a volunteer, helped on someone’s support team, etc.) in 2010. Include a brief description so I know what I’m looking at.
- The contest is open to US and Canadian residents only (sorry overseas readers!).
- Entries will be accepted through December 16, 2010 at 11:59pm EST.
- For my last contest, I chose a winner randomly. This time, I’ll pick a favorite photo, so be creative and have fun!
- The winner will be announced on Friday, December 17, 2010.